Miller Mig Welders
Millermatic 140 MIG Welder Auto-Set and Small Cart 951373
The Millermatic® 140 mig welder with Auto-Set eliminates the guesswork of setting voltage and wire feed speed for your MIG welding application. Use Auto-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and go! The Auto-Set control automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. It is available when welding mild steel with solid wire and only works with .024 and .030 solid wires and C25 shielding gas (75% Argon, 25% CO2).When not within the Auto-Set profiles, use the manual mode to set the weld parameters you desire. The parameter door chart lists voltage and wire feed speed settings options.
Miller Millermatic 211 Autoset 907422
Welcome to our Millermatic 211 mig welder review. We really like the 211 and have outlined some of it’s features to help you with your purchase.
The Millermatic 211 mig welder is a high quality, professional level mig welder that welds material from 24 gauge to 3/8 in thick in a single pass. One of it’s great features is that it provides infinite voltage control, giving you the flexibility to set the machine manually. This is a real asset if you work with different materials and need to adjust for welding aluminum, mild steel or stainless steel. Adjustability is an important asset for any welder and the Millermatic 211 delivers.
It features an autoset control in which a blue light illuminates after you have set the wire diameter and the function is activated. You simply dial in the thickness of the metal you are welding, and you are all ready to go.
One thing we really like about the Millermatic 211
is that it welds the thickest material in its class, along with boasting the highest output in its class too. At 230v it can weld 24 gauge-3/8 in (0.8-9.5mm) mild steel in a single pass. This welder is also ’spool gun ready’. Add a spool gun (sold separately) and you’re all set up to weld aluminum and can weld from 18ga to 3/8 inch aluminum. The great thing about these Millermatic welders is that there is a great range of accessories and attachments that can really boost your welders functionality.
Here are some of the technical specifications
- Auto-Set gives you the right settings automatically
- Infinite voltage control gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine
- Welds thickest material in its class
- Smooth-Start technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start
- Miller Exclusive! Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles
- User Control Panel is simple and easy to set
Comes Complete With
- Power source
- 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and MVP™ plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-10 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire and two contact tips for .035 in (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual groove quick-change drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
- Set-up and operation CD
- Information/settings chart
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
to purchase this go to http://www.brweldingsupplies.com/shop/products/millermatic-211-mig-welder-907422.cfm
Millermatic 212 MIG Welder Auto-Set 907405 & Extension Cord ( 25′)
Buy this welder and you are getting a HD 25′ 8-3 extension cord for FREE
Miller’ Golden Ticket
for more info
or call 800-783-3073
B & R Weldingsupplies is having a summer sale -buy a Millermatic 212 ( 907405) from June 30 to August 31 , 2011 and get a ( 75/25) mix 80 cu ft cylinder ( full) for $ 175 extra. This is for walk-in customers only .
Call 800-783-3073 for more info
B & R Weldingsupplies is having a summer special on the Millermatic 211 w/ cart ( either the deluxe or the standard cart) . Buy the Millermatic 211 and a cart and get an 80 cu ft cylinder ( full- argon-co2 mix) for an extra $ 175. This is for walk-in customers only -no shipping .
Call 800-783-3073 for details
Miller has come out with a new product, the MIllermatic Reach . This is a portable unit that hooks up to your Millermatic 212, 251, 252 , 350 and 350P mig welders. There are 2 choices a 6′ ( 907437) and a 25′ ( 907438 ) cord version . The Reach does not come with a mig gun so that lets you decide as to which gun you need as to amperage requirements or use the gun that is on you Millermatic . The Reach would be great for scaffolding ,in the back of truck beds or anywhere you cant get the machine into or up on . If you add the lenght of the cord 25′ , unit 3 ‘ , gun 15′ that gives you up to 43′ from the Millermatic to Reach out. Here are some of the specs.
Use the Reach with your Millermatic 212 Auto-Set, 252, or 350/350P to extend your work area or to create a dual feeder, avoiding downtime from changing wire spools.
Extend your Millermatic work area up to 40 ft! No more moving the machine and pulling primary power cables around the shop.
Use as a dual feeder option! Keep one wire in the machine and a different wire in the feeder. No more downtime changing spools and drive rolls.
Auto-Gun Detect™ — when connected to a Millermatic 252 or 350P, simply pull the
trigger on either gun and the Millermatic
machine will recall both voltage & wire feed
speed of the active gun.
Synergic Pulse Capability when connected to Millermatic 350P. Remotely change weld output by simply adjusting wire feed speed setting at the feeder.
Patent-pending Hybrid Technology—
connects to Millermatic 10-pin connector and
welding output circuit.
Polypropylene case with built-in slide rails gives you the ability to easily change wire when in vertical position.
Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
Comes standard with .035/.045
reversible drive rolls.
Works with any Miller-compatible MIG gun (MIG gun sold separately)
Compatible with the following Millermatic models:
Millermatic 212 Auto-Set™
Call Bob Romero at 800-783-3073 for more info
Buy a MIller Millermatic 211 (907422) , Economy Cart ( 300425) and Spoolmare 100 Spoolgun ( 300371) Package from our web site or over the phone ( ebay sales excluded) and get a Free Millermatic 211 Cover , ( worth $ 42.00 ) . This offer is good at BR Weldingsupplies from June 30 to Sept 30, 2010 . Call 800-783-3073 and ask for Bob or John .
Millermatic 140 MIG Welder w/Auto-Set
Miller Part # 907335
- Auto-Set™ features the breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. It works with .024 and .030 in solid steel wire, (75% argon/25% CO2) shielding gas, and provides all-in-one MIG , minus the guesswork. Just set the wire size, set the material thickness, and start welding.
- New! Spool gun compatibility makes for reliable and economical aluminum welding . Spoolmate 100
- Smooth-Start™ technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start.
- Infinite Voltage Control with Manual On/Off Wire Feed Speed Tracking
- Miller’s Exclusive “Tip Saver” Short Circuit Protection
- Durable Cast Aluminum Feedhead
- Factory-installed Gas Solenoid Valve
- Standard Built-in Solid-State Contactor Circuit
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Easy access to output studs provides easy switching between solid or flux cored wires
- Self-resetting Motor Protection Circuit
- Uses 4 or 8 in (102 or 203 mm) spools
NICE VIDEO ON DIY ABOUT THE MILLERMATIC 140 AS
Miller’s New Millermatic 212 With Auto-Set # 907405
The Millermatic 212 W / Auto-Set is Miller’s newest Auto-set mig welder .The Millermatic 212 welds up 3/8″ in a single pass has Auto-Set , Gun-On Demand, and Infinite voltage control . The Millermatic 212 uses the 15A or 30A Spoolgun
Welds 22 gauge to 3/8″ steel
Welds 14 gauge to 1/4″ aluminum
Auto-Set - the exclusive Auto-Set feature makes set up quick and easy .
Infinite voltage adjustment - provides broader operating range with finer control than a tap machine
Compatable with Spoolmatic 15A/30A spoolgun with wire feed speed control on the gun. Saves time by reducing trips back to the machine.
The Miller Spoolmate 100 can be hooked up and will work , but a switch kit needs to be installed .
The Millermatic 211 is Miller’s answer to a small , portable medium-duty mig welder that can be used on both 120 and 230 volts . The Millermatic 211 uses the MVP plug system as the DVI2 and Spectrum Xtreme 375. The Millermatic 211 welds up to 3/8″ in a single pass .New features include Auto-Set , Smooth Start feature , and Tip Saver .
Welds 24 gauge to 3/8″ steel
Welds 18 gauge to 1/4″ aluminum
Welds thickest material in its class- up to 3/8″ in a slngle pass.
Mild Steel Welding Capability
Not to scale.
Min. — 24 ga (.8 mm)
Max. — 3/8 in (9.5 mm)