Miller Millermatic 211 Autoset 907422
Welcome to our Millermatic 211 mig welder review. We really like the 211 and have outlined some of it’s features to help you with your purchase.
The Millermatic 211 mig welder is a high quality, professional level mig welder that welds material from 24 gauge to 3/8 in thick in a single pass. One of it’s great features is that it provides infinite voltage control, giving you the flexibility to set the machine manually. This is a real asset if you work with different materials and need to adjust for welding aluminum, mild steel or stainless steel. Adjustability is an important asset for any welder and the Millermatic 211 delivers.
It features an autoset control in which a blue light illuminates after you have set the wire diameter and the function is activated. You simply dial in the thickness of the metal you are welding, and you are all ready to go.
One thing we really like about the Millermatic 211
is that it welds the thickest material in its class, along with boasting the highest output in its class too. At 230v it can weld 24 gauge-3/8 in (0.8-9.5mm) mild steel in a single pass. This welder is also ’spool gun ready’. Add a spool gun (sold separately) and you’re all set up to weld aluminum and can weld from 18ga to 3/8 inch aluminum. The great thing about these Millermatic welders is that there is a great range of accessories and attachments that can really boost your welders functionality.
Here are some of the technical specifications
- Auto-Set gives you the right settings automatically
- Infinite voltage control gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine
- Welds thickest material in its class
- Smooth-Start technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start
- Miller Exclusive! Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles
- User Control Panel is simple and easy to set
Comes Complete With
- Power source
- 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and MVP™ plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-10 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire and two contact tips for .035 in (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual groove quick-change drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
- Set-up and operation CD
- Information/settings chart
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
to purchase this go to http://www.brweldingsupplies.com/shop/products/millermatic-211-mig-welder-907422.cfm